Tuesday 18 October 2011

Day 30

Mike stayed home today and worked on completing the installation of the extractor fans in the two bathrooms in the house.  Heather and I finished sanding in the dining area, tidied up the mess, and then painted the primer coat on the entire room including all the trim and the ceiling.  Here is a picture of me up on the scaffolding painting the ceiling and the very high wall!



We have one small area of patching in the living room (lounge), final sanding, and then that area will be ready for primer.  We are moving along!

We had quite a wind storm today and I got a short video of the pine trees blowing around.





Heather and I were both up very late last night and she sent me a very cute photo which she and Mike said I could share.  Mike and Heather have very different sleep cycles - she is a night owl and Mike goes to bed around 10 pm.  The Wee Mansion they are living in has just one room so Mike has implemented  this creative solution so he can sleep through Heather's late nights.


Ear plugs, eye mask, and a large black cat to snuggle with!

Time to say good night : )






1 comment:

  1. AHHHH the Night Owl Routine, I know it well... 356am, and I am just finishing booking groups from USA to London, Tel Aviv, Doha, Dubai, Beirut, Latvia, Moscow, Malta, London USA.... SOOOOO Grateful to have the biz. Claudio now has his CPAP face mask, ear plugs, & eye-mask... he's quite a sight getting into bed!!! (Pretty Much Deaf, Dumb & Blind!!) Poor thing... but then I have my Mask, Ipod, EarBuds etc when I pile in too. (AND 4 dogs!)

    Glad you're moving along. Terri, you know you can buy a long pole for the roller too :)

    But either way it looks like you're having a good , and the feeling of accomplishment when you're finished is unbelievable! (Voice of Experience here.)

    Keep up the good work!

    T :)

    ReplyDelete