Thursday 16 August 2012

Update 8/17/2012



Mike put me to work again yesterday, this time splitting wood.  He has a wood splitter, so the work was not that hard.  It's just nice to get outside when it's not raining and get a little exercise!  

The chickens and turkeys have dried out since the rain stopped.  Here are some shots of Heather's Orpington chickens.


The Orpington Rooster


One of five Orpington hens


One day's collection of eggs


I haven't taken any good pictures of the turkeys yet, but will post some later.

Heather has hung some of her stained glass here in the house.

Morning Glories in the window in the upstairs hallway


Love Birds in the window in my bedroom

When we get a really sunny day I will be able to take pictures of the rooms in the house, then I'll post some 'before and after' pictures.

On Tuesday we stopped in to see Simone and her sweet young son Quinn. 




Heather is making pizza for dinner.  Yum!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stained glass work. I wish I could commission her to do two pieces for my house. I have transoms, I guess you would call them, over the bathroom door and over the archway from the entry hall to the living room. They are just begging for stained glass windows. But I know shipping them here would be an issue.

    ReplyDelete