Sunday 19 August 2012

Before and After

I've taken a few pictures around the house to show some of the rooms as they now look as opposed to last year.  In many cases, the change is remarkable!


Before - upstairs bedroom

After - Mike is using this room as his office

Before - upstairs bathroom looking at sink area 


Before - upstairs bathroom looking at shower/toilet area

After - upstairs bathroom looking at sink area

After - upstairs bathroom looking at shower/toilet area

Before - stairway heading upstairs

After - stairway heading upstairs

Before - stairway heading down

After - stairway heading down

I can't find 'before' pictures of my bedroom (it looked just like the other upstairs bedroom) or the hallway in between the two bedrooms, but here is how they look today.




So that shows what the upstairs looks like.  I'll do the downstairs pictures next post.

Just to show that I AM doing some work, here is a picture of the wood that I split for Mike the other day : )


That is one section of the wood shed and I filled about 1/3 of it.  There are four more sections to the wood shed and Mike will take care of those!!



1 comment:

  1. Terri... let me know if this comment comes through... it's not been letting me post!

    ReplyDelete