Tuesday 20 September 2011

Returning to New Zealand

Day 1
It's been almost one year since the last time I arrived in NZ.  For that entire visit I was on crutches but this year I managed to get here without injuring myself.  
When I arrived, I met a nice young lady at the airport who had flown from Pennsylvania to LA to Auckland and then to Christchurch to meet her "boyfriend" for the first time! - a guy she met on the internet a year ago.


Heather took me on a quick tour of the new house, still under construction, and it is HUGE compared to the small place they were renting before.  It's going to be beautiful when it is done!


Just relaxing and visiting today.  They won't let me go to sleep until tonight so I can adjust to the time difference.  Tomorrow we start work on the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment